Agriculture Finance scheme - IDBI Bank Agri Business Group
India is a nation of villages and agriculture is the main source of livelihood of the rural population. This sector provides source of employment and livelihood to over 60% of the population in the villages. With this background Corporate India has started finding new opportunities in Agriculture.
IDBI Bank constantly emphasizes on lending to Agricultural sector. The Bank has several Agri products viz. Crop Loan/Kisan Credit Card, Finance against Warehouse receipt, Investment Credit, Agri Gold Loan, Financing of Allied activities such as dairy, poultry etc., Contract farming etc. to uplift the socio–economic status of rural population.
IDBI Bank Agri Business Group Advantage
IDBI Bank Agri Business Group Features
- ATM enabled Kisan Credit Card (KCC)
- Hassle free Agri Gold Loan Scheme
- Online application facility
How to apply
- Provide loans for equipments required for agriculture
- Provide loans for heavy machinery like power tillers, tractors etc.
- Financing against warehouse receipt
- Loans for expansion of irrigation amenities, lifting of water by installation of pump sets, covering sinking of wells/bore wells etc.
- Provide loans to the dealers and distributors of seed, fertilizers, pesticide etc.
Applying for an Agriculture Finance. Just call Phone Banking numbers or visit your Nearest Branch
. Our representative will contact you at the earliest.IDBI Agri Bank Branches
: Click for complete List
Agriculture Loan TypesAgriculture Finance ( Short Term Loans )Agriculture Finance ( Term Loans )Allied ActivitiesIndirect Finance to Agriculture